Now don’t stop at just collecting feedback via Facebook chatbot. Foore brings you this unique integration that will help you send all your customer feedback to any of your Google sheet for you to act on them spontaneously.
With the help of Zapier, you will able to connect your Foore account with your Google sheet and store your feedback related data.
In case you are wondering what is Zapier, it is a platform that helps you connect your Foore account with other third party apps like Google sheet, Mailchimp, Leadsquared etc.
We have already covered How to Add Your Facebook Subscribers to Your Mailchimp Account.
Steps to connect Foore With Mailchimp
1. Create your Zapier account here – https://zapier.com/sign-up
2. Use our unique invite link to connect your Foore account – https://bit.ly/2DdwpwO
3. You will see a screen as shown below. Click on ‘Accept Invite & Build A Zap’
4. Once you accept the invite, you will see the screen as shown below:
5. Go ahead and select ‘New Feedback’ and click ‘Continue’.
6. It will now ask you to connect your Foore account. Click on ‘Connect an Account’ as shown below:
7. A window will pop-up where you will be asked to provide your unique API key as shown below:
8. Enter your API key which a unique code that you can get from your Dashboard under the Integrations section. Or you can always reach contact our support team from your Dashboard and ask for your API key.
9. Click on the Test button to check the authenticity of your API key as shown below:
10. Click on Save + Continue and move to the next step.
11. After you click on continue, the next step is skippable. In this step, you can click on ‘Pull in Samples’ to check what data is being pulled.
Sample data gets displayed after clicking on Pull in Samples as shown below:
13. Click on continue and you will get the screen as shown below:
14. Our Trigger setup is now complete and we now need to send this data to an app or Google Sheet in our case. Click on the link on your screen to add one row.
15. Search for Google Sheet as shown below and click on it to move to the next step.
16. Select an action as per your objective or in this case, select ‘Create Spreadsheet Row’ and then click on ‘Save + Continue’ to move to the next step as shown below:
17. Connect your Google account and move to the next step.
18. Create a Google spreadsheet and set column headers for the data you want.
NOTE: You can check sample keys for the data available to us as shown below:
19. Select the Google Sheet and the worksheet where you want to add your Feedback data as shown below:
Make sure you map all the rows with the right fields as shown below:
Once done, click on continue to move to the next step.
19. Check all the details properly and ‘Send Test to Google Sheets’ to move to the next step.
20. You should get the below screen. Click on Finish to reach the last screen.
21. Enter a name for the Zap that you created and turn your Zap to start getting your Feedback added to your Google Sheet.
Hurray!!! You have completed the Feedback & Google Sheet Integration 🙂