How People Interact With Your Facebook Posts
A recent survey by Momentus Media published on PostPlanner proved that you are 216% more likely to get people to like your posts.
The obvious reason is that it takes no effort to like a post while writing a comment takes a lot.
Getting likes on your post may get you some reach and engagement but it doesn’t fulfill your objective. Your audience needs clear directions on what they need to do. A Facebook post without a CTA keeps your audience in dark and they will go a step ahead to fulfill your objectives.
How To Add Send Message CTA
Adding CTA to your posts helps your audience and fulfill yours objective. It’s very simple to add ‘Send Message’ CTA to your posts as shown below:
1. Create your Facebook post by adding your image/video and caption.
2. From the list, select ‘Get Messages’ to add ‘Send Message’ CTA to your post as shown below
3. Publish your post and you will see the ‘Send Message’ CTA added to your post.
Tip – Give clear direction in your caption to click on send message.
Benefits of ‘Send Message’ CTA with chatbot in place
Once a user clicks on ‘Send Message’, he/she will be redirected to your Facebook chatbot resulting inn following benefits:
- Increase your subscriber list
- Get customers to actually interact with your products or services
- Posts with CTA stand out from other generic posts on Facebook
Not just Facebook posts but creating Facebook Messnger ads is a great way to boost your sales & increase your subscribers. Check out our latest blog on How To Create Messenger Destination Ads.
Go ahead and write in comments how this has benefitted you and what other topics do you want us to write about.