Refer the below screenshot to get a quick overview of Foore’s conversation module. All the important sections are labeled with a number and their description is given below the screenshot.
- Conversation Segments – All the conversations made by your customers are divided into various segments or categories for you to quickly navigate to the one that’s more important.
- Search Box – Use this search box to find a contact or add a new contact.
- Add New Team Member – Use this button to add a new team member. Read how to add a new team member.
- Chat Window – There is where you can view the conversation between you and your customer. Every conversation, be it a call, SMS or a message on Facebook messenger, everything is here.
- Text Box – You can type your message here. It also allows you to send SMS or use saved replies.
- Customer Profile – All the details of your customer can be viewed here. It allows you to add various tags to the customer or view all the important information.
The conversations module is designed in such a way that it gives you a quick glimpse of the customers that need your immediate attention.All your conversations are divided into various segments for you to quickly navigate to be more efficient. There are 5 segments or categories as described below:
- Recent – All your conversations are here in the order of latest to oldest.
- Missed Calls – All the customers whose call you missed will be under this section.
- Attention Required – All those customers who need your attention are added to this list. For eg. whenever any customer clicks on ‘Chat With Human’ on your website/Facebook chat, that customer will be added to this list. Our system does all the hard work so that you can focus on your customers and business.
- All Tickets – All your tickets are displayed here. Read more about how to add a ticket.
- Feedback All – Every feedback that you have ever received, all will be on this list.
- Feedback Detractors – We have created a new segment for detractors as these are the customers whom you want to give extra attention. Here you can view all those customers who gave you a score of less than 6 (on a scale of 1-10).
1.3.Add New Team Member
You can add new team members to your account. We provide multi-user support that gives you a whole new possibility of working together with your team members. To add a new team member, click on the +Add New Team Member button placed on the right of the top search bar. It will open a dialog box as shown below:
- Fill all the required details and make sure to accept the user statement at the end.
- We support 2 user types i.e Agent & Admin. An admin will get the full access to your dashboard while an agent can only chat with the customers of the store.
- Once done, click on the invite button and your team member will receive an invitation on the email ID provided by you.
1.4.Add Saved Replies
You will get a ton of customer queries but most of the times they will ask the same question. To save your time and to make you respond even quicker, you can save your replies in advance. Later you can use these saved replies to answer queries of your customers.
- To create saved replies, click on the Quick Reply icon on the lower left corner of the typing box as shown below:
- Once you click on it, the below dialog box appears
- Click on +Saved Reply and it will open a dialog box as shown below. Give your saved reply a title and enter your message.
Once done, click on Create button and you are ready to use this as a quick reply.
Read more about how to use a saved reply.
1.5.Create A Ticket
There might be situations where you need to give your customer some extra attention. Foore allows you to convert various conversations into tickets. You can also assign this ticket to any of your team members. All the tickets created will come under the Tickets list.
- To create a ticket, you need to click on the Convert To Ticket button as shown below:
- You will get a new dialog box where you need to fill the details as shown below:
Click on convert and this conversation will move to Tickets list and your agent will get notified.
Automation module can be used to automate many of your tasks. From setting up a welcome message to allowing your visitors to book an appointment right in the chat.
Start with setting up your welcome message which is the very first message that a visitor will see as soon as they start interacting with you. A good welcome message should have less text and preferably an image or gif/video. Your welcome message should speak about your offerings.
Meanwhile, you can set up some ready bots with just a click. The ‘Ready Bots’ allow you to enable/disable various bots like ‘Appointment Bot’, ‘Feedback Bot’, ‘Menu Bot’ etc. These bots are pre-configured as per your business needs & can go live instantly.
- The ‘Appointment Bot’ lets your users book appointment while you can see all the appointments made in your dashboard.
- Similarly, the ‘Feedback Bot’ automates your feedback process and asks the users to give feedback as soon as their appointment is over.
Right after enabling the required ‘Ready Bots’, you can explore Natural Language Processing driven ‘Custom Chatbot’ which takes the entire automation process to an advanced level. Under ‘Custom Chatbot’, you get the flexibility to create your own responses for anything that a user asks. To make it more intuitive, you can add buttons, chain of responses and much more. On the other hand, ‘Topics’ are knowledge blocks that act as connectors. Topics can be used from Menu, Offers in your store as well as from custom bots.
Under Essentials, we have some really important modules that you can customize yourself or you can choose to use the default settings.
From setting up the Welcome Message to enabling/disabling the Persistent Menu, here you can have a look at all these essentials items.
There are 4 main modules under Essentials as following:
- Welcome Message
- Fallback Message
- Persistent Menu
- Team Notified Response
Your users will get a welcome message the very first time they land on your Facebook Messenger as shown in the screenshot below:
Foore lets you customize your welcome message with all the possibilities.
How To Customize Welcome Message:
- Expand the ‘Welcome Message’ and you will get the screen as shown below:
- Click on the Edit button to customize your welcome message.
- The +Add button lets you add various elements into your Welcome message.
- Text – A simple block of text that also supports emoticons.
- Image – You can insert an image or GIF.
- Input – This lets you ask your user to provide a phone number or email id.
- Delay of 2s – This makes your next response to come after a delay of 2 seconds.
- Typing bubble – A typing bubble will appear before your next response. This gives users a feeling that someone is typing the message.
- Create your Welcome Message by adding the required blocks. Once done, click on ‘Save Changes’ to set your welcome message.
The fallback message is the response that your bot gives when the bot is unable to answer the query. We also provide you an option to disable the Fallback response as shown below:
We highly recommend to not disable this, instead, you can set up your own custom Fallback message that suits your business tone.
By clicking on the Fallback Message module, you will get a window like below where you can edit your own Fallback message.
Click on the save button and here you go, your Fallback message is live.
2.1.4.Team Notified Response
Your customer may sometime ask to talk to a human as they may have an abstract query which will need human intervention. Users will see a ‘Talk To Human’ button which they can use to notify you that need a human.
Every time they click on ‘Talk To Human’ they get this default message “I have notified the team. You can drop us the message and someone from the team will respond to you shortly.”
You can customize this response and add a reply of your own. Expand the ‘Team Notified Response’ and edit the message of your own as shown below:
Click on Save and your new response will be live.
Our “Ready Bots’ module lets you enable/disable already existing bots that comes with your Foore business suite. These bots are really handy and get on work immediately after they are enabled, without needing any configuration.
All the bots have different use cases and are already pre-configured. By clicking on the switch, you can enable/disable them anytime.
The various bots that Foore offers are listed below:
- Offers Bot
- Events Bot
- Appointment Bot
- Special Items Bot
- Menu Bot
- Reservation & Table Booking Bot
- Feedback Bot
- Orders Bot
- Wallet Bot
- Store Locator Bot
- Human Handover Bot
- Greetings Bot
Custom bots give you the freedom to build your own bots. This takes your automation game to the next level where you can make your bot answer to each and every query. In custom bots, you enter a question and it’s variations and a set of responses. Whenever someone will ask your bot those questions or anything related to those questions, your bot using NLP (Natural Language Processing) will give them the answer.
How To Create Custom Bots:
- Create on Create New Bot’ button and it will open a screen as shown below:
- Give a title to your bot which helps you identify this bot from other custom bots in case you want to edit it in the future.
- Write the question for which you want this bot to get triggered and also provide as many variations of the questions as possible. Refer to the screenshot below:
- It’s not time to add the responses that you want your bot to give whenever someone asked the relevant question.
- Click on the + button and select the block that you want to add in your answer.
- Add the required set of blocks and responses. You can also add multiple buttons with your responses as shown below:
- Your buttons once clicked can trigger other bots or you can even trigger topics – Read how to create topics.
- Click on Done to save your custom bot. Once saved, don’t forget to enable your bot as shown below:
Topics are the responses that you can trigger as per your choice whenever required. While creating buttons, you can select topics to get triggered whenever someone clicks on it. The postback URL of these topics can be used to trigger these topics whenever someone lands in Messenger after clicking the ad.
How To Create Topics:
- Create on Create New Bot’ button and it will open a screen as shown below:
- Enter the title for your topics and start adding the block of responses that you want the bot to give whenever it’s triggered.
- You can also add buttons in your responses and can also make any topics get triggered whenever someone clicks on the button.
- Once done, click on the save button. Don’t forget to segment your various topics using Folders as shown below:
The latest feature that we have added to Foore is AI driven backup receptionist called Riley. Riley being a virtual receptionist will make sure that you don’t lose any customer or business because of missed calls. Riley works 24/7 and she is there to handle your customer even at midnight.
Riley is a very exclusive feature that only a handful of our customers have access to. If you want Riley as your backup receptionist, you can request for it in the Backup Receptionist module as shown below:
Once requested, someone from our team will contact you in 24 hrs to understand your requirement to help you become friends with Riley.
Read more about Riley, the backup receptionist.
Our ‘Broadcast’ module provides a great way for you to reach out to your customers. Both ‘SMS Broadcast’ & ‘Facebook Broadcast’ work really well for you to market your brand and aware your customers about your offers, new services and much more.
Start with adding your existing customer’s contact details in the ‘People’ module. Then you can use the ‘SMS Broadcast’ to send SMS asking them to connect with you on Facebook Messenger.
Once you have a good subscriber’s list, you can use ‘Facebook Broadcast’ to send broadcasts to your customers with rich content. Unlike SMS, the Facebook broadcast can have images, video, audio and anything that can you need to convey your message. With more than 85% open rates, Messenger Marketing is currently the most preferred way for marketers to promote their services or brands.
Facebook broadcast lets you send messages to your Facebook subscribers. Unlike the Facebook ads manager, sending broadcasts using Foore is completely free. Facebook broadcasts are a great way to send across your message as these messages get a whopping 85% open rates.
Click on the +New Broadcast button and it will open a dialog box as shown below:
- Give a name to your broadcast campaign for eg. Diwali 2019 Offer
- Click on this tab if you want to include an image or GIF in your broadcast message.
- This is the default tab where you can add only text in your broadcast.
- This tab lets you add a video to your Facebook broadcast message.
- You can preview your Facebook broadcast here.
Write your broadcast message and save it. Make sure to see how it appears in the preview. Once saved, you will see your broadcast campaign in the list as shown below:
To edit or duplicate the Broadcast, click on the three dots.
Click on the Send button and you will get the below dialog box:
- Select your broadcast type using this list. We recommend selecting ‘Update’ as your broadcast type for all your campaigns.
- Select to whom you want to send this broadcast.
- You can use this magic code to test your broadcast. Just copy the magic code and send this code as a message to your Facebook page. You will immediately receive a test broadcast.
Once done, click on send to immediately send your broadcast campaign.
Toolbox module lets you manage & view all your appointments, reservations & customer feedbacks. Every time you get a new appointment, you can view it here or take actions like ‘Confirm’, ‘Reschedule’ or ‘Cancel’.
Make sure you add all your appointments here by clicking on ‘New Appointment’. The appointment bot is really smart and automatically reminds your customers about their appointments and asks for the feedback once the appointment is over.
You can go to ‘Feedbacks’ to view all the scores & comments that you have received from your customers. The filter on the top right corner can be used to decide which feedbacks you want to view. Make sure you have enabled appointment/reservation & Feedback ready bot to be able to get appointment/reservation & feedback.
You can view and manage all your appointments here. The smart filters let you find the appointments that you are looking for as described below:
- Click this switch if you want to see only the completed appointments.
- This allows you to filter your appointments based on the time duration for eg. This Month, Today, This Week, All Upcoming, etc.
- Click this button to add a new appointment manually.
How To Add New Appointment
Adding a new appointment is very simple and comes with a lot of benefits for you. Once an appointment is created, your customer will get appointment notification and will also get reminders automatically. Your customers will also be notified to give feedback on their last appointment. Follow the steps below to create a new appointment:
- Click on +New Appointment button and it will open a dialog box as shown below:
- Enter the name of the contact for whom you want to create the appointment. Select the name of the contact from the list. In case the contact doesn’t exist, enter the phone number of the contact and click +Add Contact to add it as a new contact as shown below:
- A new dialog box will appear where you can add all the details that you have for this new contact that you have added. Refer to the screenshot below:
- Save your contact and add the appointment date and time. You can also add a note which will be visible only to you and your team members as shown below:
- Click on create and confirm to save the appointment.
Reschedule, Confirm, Cancel or Mark an appointment completed
Your dashboard allows you to reschedule an appointment in case you don’t have the slot available. It also allows you to cancel or confirm an appointment. While marking an appointment as completed will immediately notify the customer with a thank you message and will ask for feedback. Click on an appointment card to view all these options as shown below:
You can view and manage all your reservations here. The smart filters let you find the reservations that you are looking for as described below:
- Click this switch if you want to see only the completed reservations.
- This allows you to filter your reservations based on the time duration for eg. This Month, Today, This Week, All Upcoming etc.
- Click this button to add a new reservation manually.
How To Add New Reservation
Adding a new reservation is very simple and comes with a lot of benefits for you. Once a reservation is created, your customer will get a notification and will also get reminders automatically. Your customers will also be notified to give feedback on their last reservation. Follow the steps below to create a new reservation:
- Click on the +New Reservation button and it will open a dialog box as shown below:
- Enter the name of the contact for whom you want to create the reservation. Select the name of the contact from the list. In case the contact doesn’t exist, enter the phone number of the contact and click +Add Contact to add it as a new contact as shown below:
- A new dialog box will appear where you can add all the details that you have for this new contact that you have added. Refer to the screenshot below:
- Save your contact and add the reservation date/time & number of people. You can also add a note which will be visible only to you and your team members as shown below:
- Click on create and confirm to save the reservation.
Reschedule, Confirm, Cancel or Mark a reservation completed
Your dashboard allows you to reschedule a reservation in case you don’t have the slot available. It also allows you to cancel or confirm a reservation. While marking a reservation as completed will immediately notify the customer with a thank you message and will ask for feedback. Click on a reservation card to view all these options as shown below:
Every feedback that you have ever received is available in your Foore dashboard. While writing feedback, your customers will also rate you on a scale of 1 to 10. Based on the ratings given by them, they will be divided into 3 categories i.e Promoters, Passive & detractors. You can filter your Feedbacks based on these categories as shown below:
You can also pin Feedbacks that are important to you or you want to view them later. With the Pinned Only switch, you will be able to see only those Feedbacks that are pinned.
Start with creating your store and complete all the details that are required in the store. This is the module where you provide details related to your store. This information is later viewed by your customers on various channels like Facebook, website, etc.
The ‘About Us’ section provides information about your store to your visitors. Make sure that you have added a good quality image of your store and have correctly filled the opening hours of your store.
Do you often get inquiries where people ask about your menu? Your store takes care of it. Just upload all your menus under the Menu section and your visitors can read them online without your intervention. Make sure you publish your menus. Foore platform provides a great way to showcase your offers in a really cool way. Create all your offers under the ‘Offers’ section where you can add the offer image, heading & the offer. With just a click, your visitors would be able to view and share it. Just like offers, Foore allows you to showcase your events too.
‘Specials’ are a great way to promote your services or products. Add your exclusive & special products/services here so that your visitors can view them. Inside ‘Settings’, you will find all the configurations related to connecting your Facebook account & page. Link/Unlink your page with just a click or view your Messenger code.
The about section talks about the most important information about your store. You can view and edit all your store information here. From contact number to your store timings, everything can be edited at any point as shown below:
To edit your contact number, click on the pen icon on the corner which will open a dialog box as shown below:
Provide your contact number and save it.
Change Store Address
- Click on the pen/edit icon on the top right corner of the address section as shown below:
- Enter your store name as per your Google Map Business Listing and select your store from the drop-down menu as shown below:
- You can manually enter your address and drop the pin to your store location on the map.
- Save your address.
The offers module lets you promote your offers like never below. Your customers love offers and Foore lets you flaunt your offers right on your Facebook Messenger or website.
You can create both Simple & Custom offers as shown below:
- Click on +New Offer and select the type of Offer that you want to create.
- Fill the details of your offer, write description & upload an HD image of your event as shown below:
- You can provide a discount in two ways i.e Percentage discount or flat INR discount.
- Custom Offer creation allows you to add Buttons to your offers too.
- Click on Save and don’t forget to Publish your Offers to make them live.
Make your event’s even more visible by creating them on Foore dashboard so that your customers can know about your event on Facebook Messenger, Website, etc.
You can create both Simple & Custom events as shown below:
Create a New Event
- Once you click on +New Event and choose the type of event that you want to create, you will see the below screen.
- Fill all the details and do upload a photo about your event.
- The Custom event lets you add buttons to your events.
- Once done, click save and Publish your event to make it go live.
Store Specials are like the highlights of your store. Your audience gets to see these special items on Facebook Messenger or website. This way, you can always recommend them something, whether it’s a product or service.
- Click on +New Special as shown below:
- Give details of your store special, upload photo and mention the price. Choose not Edible if it’s not a food.
- Click on Save and publish your specials to make them live.
This is one of the most important section where you can connect/disconnect your Facebook page. We highly recommend you to perform actions in the Settings section only when you are sure.
Unlink Page – Click on the Gear Icon and select Unlink Page to unlink your Facebook page from your dashboard.
Development Mode – Enable development mode if you don’t want your bot to respond to queries. Though you will be able to chat with your customers.
Link Other Facebook Page – Click on the small Down Arrow icon and select the Facebook page that you want to link.
Add Live Chat To Website
- Click on Add Live chat to your website and follow the below instructions:
- Enter your website address
- Copy the code and paste in the body section of your website.
Check your website, you will see the messenger icon on the bottom right corner.