We know how critical it is for you take care of the concerns of your customers. With the help of Zendesk, taking care of all the tickets is quite easy. But wouldn’t it be really amazing if you could raise tickets in Zendesk even for your Facebook Messenger customer feedbacks? Well in this blog we will help you integrate your Zendesk account with your Foore account so that you can provide both great service and support to your customer seamlessly.
Steps to connect Foore with Zendesk:
1. Use our unique invite link to connect your Foore account – https://bit.ly/2DdwpwO
2. Once you accept the invite, you will see the screen as shown below:
3. Since you want to add customer feedbacks to your Zendesk account, go ahead and select ‘New Feedback’ as your trigger and click continue.
4. It will now ask you to connect your Foore account. Click on ‘Connect an Account’ as shown below:
5. A window will pop-up where you will be asked to provide your unique API key as shown below:
6. Enter your API key which a unique code that you can get from your Dashboard under the Integrations section. Or you can always reach contact our support team from your Dashboard and ask for your API key.
7. Our Trigger setup is now complete and we now need to send this data to Zendesk. Click on the link on your screen to add one row.
8. Search for Zendesk as your action app and click on it to move to the next step.
9. Select ‘Create Ticket’ and then click on ‘Save + Continue’ to move to the next step
10. It’s time to connect you Zendesk account by clicking on ‘Connect Account’ button as shown below:
11. In this step, you have to match the rows with the relevant columns or fields. Click on ‘Continue’ to move to next step.
12. Re-check all the details in this step and then ‘Send test to Zendesk’ as shown below:
13. You will get this notification that test was successful:
14. Click on ‘Finish’ to reach the last screen.
15. Enter a name for the Zap that you created and turn your Zap to start sending customer feedbacks to your Zendesk as tickets.
Hurray!!! You have completed the Mailchimp Integration 🙂
Don’t forget to check our latest blog on How To Add Your Facebook Subscribers To Your Leadsquared Account.
Let us know what topic do you want us to cover next in the comments section. Share this blog to all your incredible friends and colleagues.