Can you imagine how powerful and meaningful it is for you to add your Facebook subscribers to your MailChimp account? With the competition increasing exponentially, this Zapier integration helps you stay many steps ahead of your customers.
Below are some reasons that will get you started with Zapier – Foore integration immediately:
- Send newsletters to your customers.
- Retain your subscribers on Mailchimp even when your customer is no longer active on Facebook.
But what is Zapier?
In the most simplest words, Zapier is a platform that serves as a bridge between Foore and your Mailchimp account. It helps in sending data from one app to another and in this case, from Foore to Mailchimp.
Steps to connect Foore With Mailchimp
1. Use our unique invite link to connect your Foore account – https://bit.ly/2DdwpwO
2. Once you accept the invite, you will see the screen as shown below:
3. Since you want to add new subscribers to your mailchimp account, go ahead and select ‘New Facebook Subscriber’ as your trigger and click continue.
4. It will now ask you to connect your Foore account. Click on ‘Connect an Account’ as shown below:
5. A window will pop-up where you will be asked to provide your unique API key as shown below:
6. Enter your API key which a unique code that you can get from your Dashboard under the Integrations section. Or you can always reach contact our support team from your Dashboard and ask for your API key.
7. In the next step, you can choose if you want to make any field mandatory to trigger the call. Since we want to add email IDs to our Mailchimp account, make email ID a mandatory field as shown below:
Our Trigger setup is now complete and we now need to send this data to an app or Mailchimp in our case. Click on the link on your screen to add one row.
8. Search for MailChimp as shown below and click on it to move to the next step.
9. Select an action as per your objective or in this case, select ‘Add/Update Subscriber’ and then click on ‘Save + Continue’ to move to the next step as shown below:
10. It’s time to connect you Mailchimp account by clicking on ‘Connect Account’ button as shown below:
11. In this step, select the Mailchimp list where you want to add your subscribers too. Select the right field for your ‘Subscriber Email’ and fill the rest of the details in this step and click on ‘Continue’ to move to next step.
12. Cross check all the details in this step and then ‘Send test to Mailchimp’ as shown below:
13. You will get this notification that test was successful:
14. Click on ‘Finish’ to reach the last screen.
15. Enter a name for the Zap that you created and turn your Zap to start getting your subscribers added to your Mailchimp.
Hurray!!! You have completed the Mailchimp Integration 🙂
Don’t have Mailchimp a/c but still want to send mails to your subscribers?
We understand that you may not be using Mailchimp but this should not stop you from sending emails to your own subscribers.
Foore allows you to add your subscribers to Google sheet using the same process as shown above. Instead of MailChimp, use Google Sheets in the ‘Action’ step (Step 8) .
9. Our Trigger setup is now complete and we now need to send this data to an app or Google Sheet in our case. Click on the link on your screen to add one row.
10. Search for ‘Google Sheet’ as shown below and click on it to move to the next step.
11. Select ‘Create Spreadsheet Row’ and then click on ‘Save + Continue’ to move to the next step as shown below:
12. Create a Google spreadsheet and set column headers for the data you want.
NOTE: You can check sample keys for the data available to us below:
13. Select the Google Sheet and the worksheet where you want to add your subscribers as shown below:
Make sure you map all the rows with the right fields as shown below:
Once done, click on continue to move to the next step.
14. Check all the details properly and ‘Send Test to Google Sheets’ to move to the next step.
15. You should get the below screen. Click on Finish to reach the last screen.
16. Enter a name for the Zap that you created and turn your Zap to start getting your subscribers added to your Google Sheet.
Hurray!!! You have completed the Google Sheet Integration 🙂